Happiness, Excitement, Curiosity, a kind of nervousness, a sense of frustration, boredom, a mild disappointment, a lump in the throat, anticipation, annoyance, few tears of mixed emotions and a feeling of emptiness. Can you guess a place where all of these galore of emotions can be witnessed at the same time?
Well, you guessed it right, we are talking about airports. Isn’t it fascinating to sit at an airport and wonder where people are heading to or coming from and what their stories could be – especially when one leaves their homeland to become a global citizen?
International travel for whatever reason, perhaps an official assignment, for further studies, for a vacation, or a usual experience when you have a second home abroad is always stressful. There is always tension as the travel day come closer. The pain of leaving, the joy of arriving, the new faces we would encounter, the smell of one's home country which we would miss for sure, all these factors adds to stress apart from keeping all our documents intact – passport , visa , tickets, boarding passes, and not to mention MONEY!
Here are some tips for safe international travel:
• Make Electronic Copies of Your Documents
• Verify the guidelines for your airline luggage restrictions and carry ons
• Learning essential useful phrases in the language of your destination country can be extremely useful in integration with the local population.
• Don’t Carry Things in your back pocket, your front pockets are a lot harder to steal from without being noticed
• Keep some clothing for a day or two in your hand luggage so that even in case airline loses your baggage, you do not have to rush for shopping on your arrival day.
• Remember to pack your phone charger
• Keep some money in a secret place for emergencies
• Get travel insurance
• It is always safe to do some research about the place of visit before travelling.Learning basic etiquette and culture of the place you are travelling to can help you handle situations in an amicable way.Also an idea about local transportation and how to commute to your hotel from airport would be helpful.
• Always have an eye on kids while travelling. The experience can be overwhelming for them and their safety is your responsibility.
• Trust your instincts
• Do not use credit cards and debit cards in Internet Cafes
• Have an organised way of managing your receipts and controlling your expenses – We can serve you here. Just download NumReceipt and leave the rest to us.
Travelling is a kind of school where we get to learn so many new things about people around the world. It helps us in making new memories, it helps in forgetting difficult times, and it helps us to "Unwind - Pause - Relax".
Do you have a bucket list yet? It’s common to have places in another part of the world in your bucket list.Create your bucket list and book your tickets. Life is too short to miss beautiful experiences.
As you enjoy your travel, we manage your expenses and save your receipts for reference.Make sure that you feel refreshed!
Stay on the move and never forget to move all your receipts electronically – We are here to reduce your stress and organise your travel expenses and let you relax in your flight. Experience the relaxed emotion during travel with us!
Travel - Travel tips with kids